Changes have been made at Aura to adhere to the NZ Governments COVID 19 Public Health Rules.
Currently Rotorua is at Delta Alert Level 2.
Different Alert Levels
- At Alert Level 3 & 4 we remain open to accommodate those that are travelling for essential purposes or are self isolating from their household. All common facilities are closed, check ins remain contactless, and masks are mandatory outside of your room.
- At Alert Level 2 we can only accommodate those that are also in Alert Level 2 – all our facilities will re-open under safe cleanliness and physical distancing processes. Our Aura bikes and lawn games will not be available for use.
During your stay:
Due to COVID 19 we are now doing contactless self check-ins. Check-in will now be self directed with information emailed to you closer to your arrival, we will also follow up by phone and text. This will allow you to check in at any time after 2pm (or earlier if previously arranged).
- Please adhere to the rules for physical distancing around the property.
- Masks and signing in is mandatory for all guests (12 years and over).
- We have reduced our daily office opening hours – from 08.30 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17:00.
- At Alert Levels 2, 3 and 4 our housekeeping team will not enter a guest room it the guest is present in the room. Extra items can be requested from our staff and be left outside your room for you.
- We have adjusted our cleaning products and processes to meet Ministry of Health guidelines.
- If requested, we will pass on your contact details and reservation information to the Ministry of Health if there is a need for contact tracing.
Free cancellation on all rates if you cannot travel to Rotorua due to COVID 19, whether that through Regional Alert Level Restrictions or you are required to Self-Isolate at home. Any payments will be refunded in full. Please contact our front office team and we can assist you with this.