Covid Update for Aura Accommodation.
Changes have been made at Aura to adhere to the NZ Governments COVID 19 Public Health Rules.
From Friday the 10th of December, and while operating under the COVID 19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System), or until further notice – All guests (over the age of 12) will be required to present a Vaccine Pass to stay at Aura Accommodation. It is important to note that the Vaccine Pass is available to all those that have been fully vaccinated in New Zealand or overseas with an approved vaccine, or have a medical exemption.
During your stay:
Due to COVID 19 we are now doing contactless self check-ins. Check-in will now be self directed with information emailed to you closer to your arrival, we will also follow up by phone and text. This will allow you to check in at any time after 2pm (or earlier if previously arranged).
- Please adhere to the rules for physical distancing around the property.
- Masks and signing in is mandatory for all guests (12 years and over).
- We have reduced our daily office opening hours – from 08.30 – 12.00 & 13.00 – 17:00.
- Our housekeeping team will not enter a guest room it the guest is present in the room. Extra items can be requested from our staff and be left outside your room for you.
- We have adjusted our cleaning products and processes to meet Ministry of Health guidelines.
- If requested, we will pass on your contact details and reservation information to the Ministry of Health if there is a need for contact tracing.
Free cancellation on all rates if you cannot travel to Rotorua due to COVID 19, whether that through Regional Alert Level Restrictions or you are required to Self-Isolate at home. Any payments will be refunded in full. Please contact our front office team and we can assist you with this.