We know that there is lots of great things to do in Rotorua, but don’t forgot about all the fantastic facilities we have on offer here at Aura. We are always wanting to ensure you make the most out of your stay with us, so here are just a few things to make your trip all the more memorable.
- Bring ya swimming togs – our outdoor pool is heated, so it is always the right occasion to have a dip.
- Our staff are seriously great local guides. Ask away – they are filled to the brim with tips!
- We are full of geothermal – have a soak in our mineral pools or use our geothermal steam box to fix yourselves up a tasty meal.
- We have SMART TVs, this means you can watch Netflix if you have an account, remember your username and password.
- We have a BBQ– it sits quietly waiting for love, give it something to sizzle about.
- ‘Send your Service’ – It’s about supporting our community and you can help us – see what it is all about here.
- Bring your MTB! We built a special shed just to keep it safe for you overnight so it’s all ready to roll through the trails when you are. Need trail inspiration? Have a look here.
- We are really serious about reducing our waste – In fact we are almost manic. We have a whole range of waste initiatives, from in room compost and recycling, to reusable coffee cup loans, it is all in the name of waste reduction. Please make conscious decisions with your waste, buy smart and remember to sort your waste correctly in your room.
- No one lives on-site at Aura – Staff can be contacted after hours in any situation by calling 0800 333 799.
Looking for some ideas in Rotorua? Check out some of our other blogs below!